Friday, April 22, 2011

Student Shows Up Late for Chemistry Class

MidKnight Train Admin

     Mrs. Stitts thought it was just another day of AP Chemistry. Unfortunately for Senior Nathaniel Herman, the chemistry with his teacher wasn’t there.
    On Apr. 20, Herman arrived at precisely 9:56 am, an entire 16 minutes late for class. Upon entering the classroom, he found his desk to be occupied by an Australian exchange student.
    “I wasn’t expecting someone to be sitting in my desk,” Herman said. “I was even more surprised when he opened his bloody mouth and it was an Aussie.”
    Before Herman could kick the bloody Aussie out of his seat, Stitts got involved.
    “You’re late,” Stitts said.
    Herman uttered something to do with a dingo baby to the Australian student before addressing Stitts about the dilemma.
    “Do I need a pass from the office?” Herman said.
    “Obvi,” Stitts said. “Otherwise, I have to mark you absent.”
    Herman skedaddled out of Room 2013 and into the Main Office. While walking through the front doors, he accidentally stumbled on the god-awful carpet. It was no big deal though.
    “He looked pretty embarrassed after tripping,” Attendance Lady Ms. Ogan said. “He tried to make it look like he was jogging or some shit, but then he figured no one saw it. I saw it. Oh, I saw it.”
    Herman received a tardy.

1 comment: